Development and Opportunity in China
Current Situation of Higher Education in China
Analysis of Current Overseas Study Marke
- Complex Procedure of Overseas Study Application
- The Difference between Chinese and Canadian Education Systems
- Limited Information on Canadian Universities
- China’s Credibility Deficit
General Study Program (GSP)
- It is reliable.
- It is systematic and standardized higher education.
- It is widely applicable.
- It saves on expenses.
- It is effective joint education.
- It has high quality management, facilities and teachers.
- It has promising prospects.
Success of GSP
- Quality of Students
- Remarkable Achievements
Development Trends in Overseas Study
- Canadian Trends in Overseas Marketing
- Chinese Trends and High Quality Programs Leading in the Market
- Negative Influence from Imitators Threatens Credibility of Genuine Programs